Masar Capital Real Estate is a young, dynamic company with strong aspirations. We don’t want to be the biggest but we want to be the best in terms of product, long-term financial returns and customer experience. If you can add to this, then please read on.
Do You Want To Join A Winning Team?
Want to work in the sunshine tax-free and earn six figures? Join our sales team.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT SUBMITTING A TAILORED COVER LETTER ABOUT WHY YOU WANT TO WORK IN PROPERTY INVESTMENT SALES / BROKERAGE
Masar Capital is a freshly established, exciting new build and off-plan investment advisory based in Dubai and the UK. We sell projects from Dubai’s leading property developers to real estate investors from the UAE and across the globe.
We are looking for motivated, hungry, and hard-working sales professionals that operate with integrity and want to join a young, start-up agency with huge ambition.
You must be willing to work on a commission-only basis and relocate to Dubai.
This role is for candidates based in the UK, ideally living in or around London, you can start working from the UK and then relocate to Dubai after closing some deals and earning funds.
You will be delivered hot leads daily, your job is to call them and understand their investment requirements, offer advice in a consultative manner and then finalise the business with the intention of maintaining an ongoing positive, long-term relationship.
We are a boutique investment agency and whilst we have systems and processes to follow you will not have the pressure and rigorous micro-management structure associated with larger agencies, our objective is in retaining staff by creating a comfortable and collaborative working environment, however, it’s certainly not an easy ride and genuine hard work is fundamental.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented and articulate in face-to-face meetings
- An entrepreneurial attitude and exceptionally well-motivated
- Willingness to complete 50-60 sales calls per day as a minimum
- A coachable mindset who’s willing to be taught and follow the guidance
- Comfortable with a Commission-Only Role
- Confident and resilient telephone manner and work ethic
- Industry experience is not compulsory but sales experience is beneficial
- A cheerful, kind and positive working attitude to fit our company culture
- Strong administrative skills for email proposals, presentations etc
- Willing to travel for client meetings/training/team events in the UK & Dubai
What’s in it for you?
- Strong Earning Potential Over Six Figures Potential
- Hot Leads Provided Daily
- Full Training, Ongoing Support and Mentorship (Internal & External)
- Work Social Events and Incentives
- Future Opportunity to Manage New Starters and Earn Commission Override
- Opportunity to Sell a UK Portfolio as well as Dubai’s Best Property
- Mature Working Environment and Management Style
- Official Firm Regulated by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA)
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Visa, Insurance, RERA Training – Become a Qualified Dubai Broker
We consider ourselves a boutique agency, that genuinely put the client first, we do have key performance indicators and expect consistent hard work from our team, however, the British management is easygoing in comparison to other corporate companies.
You will receive virtually round the clock support, from a supportive and knowledgeable CEO. You should be willing to join a small team and be looking to grow to senior roles later in your career, we will do everything we can to help you achieve your professional goals whilst having a balanced lifestyle.
Property Investment Consultants/Brokers are expected to work 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday as a bare minimum, however lots of evening and weekend work will be required, so we only want to recruit entrepreneurial candidates who love to do deals and are willing to take the required steps to become a top performer and get deals done.
Our office is based in Business Bay Dubai with Downtown Burj Khalifa views, we are regulated by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Authority.
In the first instance please submit your CV and detailed cover letter, applications without a cover letter will be deleted and not read firstname.lastname@example.org.